[vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content”][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
As this year ends, we want to thank you for following and partnering with Hasten International Mission. This is a report of all of the ministry’s progress in 2018. We believe that as you read, you’ll be inspired to give more of yourself to Jesus and His mission!
Hasten is now organized into four projects: Hasten Missions, Hasten Church, Hasten TV, and Hasten’s Great Commission Academy. Below, we’ve reported on each of these areas. We’ve also highlighted our 2019 plans in yellow, the cost in green, and added a summary of our budget and special projects.
To continue reading, scroll down or click the download button below for a printable version.
Thank you and God Bless!
– Dustan & Darlene[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Click Here to Download a Printable Version” style=”flat” color=”primary” size=”lg” align=”center” i_icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-cloud-download” button_block=”true” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hasten.tv/hastennations-com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F12%2FHasten-International-Mission-2018-Report.pdf||target:%20_blank|”][vc_btn title=”Click Here to Donate!” style=”flat” color=”success” size=”lg” align=”center” button_block=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hasten.tv/hastennations-com%2Fgive%2F|||”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”6675″ img_size=”large”][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”2018 Report” font_container=”tag:h1|font_size:75px|text_align:center|color:%231e73be|line_height:85px”][vc_separator][vc_column_text]
/// HASTEN MISSIONS (Nepal)
- This year, we’ve served around 2,650 meals to the homeless and disabled in Nepal.
- We’ve doubled our English classes. There are both beginner and intermediate classes now.
- We’ve grown the sewing classes from 5 to 15 ladies & we’ve added three more classes per week.
- We held three major outreaches in 2018 – preaching Jesus to hundreds of people who’ve never heard the Gospel before. We also provided winter clothes & supplies for 100 families & children.
- Our church in Nepal officially launched. We’ve also recently found a place for the church to meet in the city center. Once the launch team reaches thirty people, we will move to this new prime location. Estimated Cost – $1,000 per/month.
- We expanded from two to four literacy classes in the villages and added a prayer meeting to each class. We also have our teachers discuss the dangers of human trafficking. These ladies keep an eye out for news of children in danger. In 2019, we plan to add six more classes.
Note: In order to move women forward in Nepal, all of our managers and teachers are women.
- We preached the Gospel and held revival meetings all over remote Nepal, South India, and about a dozen churches in the USA. We saw many people give their lives to Jesus, get healed, and be delivered from oppression.
- We took our Nepali Pastor to Thailand to witness a modern bilingual Asian church. This greatly expanded his vision and encouraged his faith for the church plant in Nepal.
- We’ve found land for Hasten Nepal’s mission base. As funding allows, we will purchase and prep this land for our boarding school and another church plant. On this particular piece of land, there are resources we can use to start businesses to help make our work in Nepal be self-sustainable. Cost $80,000 + $20,000 (Upgrades to prepare the land for building).
- We’ve come to the conclusion that the BEST way to help orphaned children is to help approved families start host homes. We have already located our first family and will be building a small house to take in four children who are either totally orphaned or in very dangerous situations.
Cost: $10,000 (includes funding to care for and send the kids to school for one year).
/// Hasten Church (Chattanooga)
Earlier this year, we started to build a launch team, but as we sought the Lord, we felt that we were premature. We stopped our team meetings and communicated that we would start moving forward when the church in Nepal was well on its way and Holy Spirit gave us the green light. We are so happy to say that during our latest trip to Nepal, we discerned the Holy Spirit’s timeline for our church launch.
Here is our launch timeline. We will be building a senior leadership team in the first half of 2019, then from mid-2019 until April 2020, that team will build and train our launch and serve team members. Our official public launch date is Easter 2020 (April 12, 2020). Our goal is a senior leadership team of 10-12, a launch/serve team of 120, and a first service launch budget of $120,000.
/// Hasten TV
We released 21 new episodes of our television program, Hasten TV, to JUCE TV, UCB, ACCTV, & SHINE TV. They are currently airing in the UK, USA, Australia, Africa, and New Zealand. In 2019 we will be expanding our video platform to OTT apps. When Hasten Church launches in 2020, we hope to bring on a team of editors to speed up production time. We’re also looking for a production manager to join our team.
/// Great Commission Academy
After coding and designing for almost a year, Great Commission Academy’s code is complete. However, we are behind schedule for our beta launch. In 2019, we are bringing on an associate pastor as a volunteer to manage this program. Our hope is to test launch the program in early 2019 and expand our available courses and languages throughout the year.
/// 2019 Proposal
Through your giving, we have been able to make real steps toward safeguarding children in Nepal and expanding Jesus’ Kingdom in South Asia!
During this next year, we ask you to continue as a monthly partner of HASTEN. If you are not yet a monthly giver to HASTEN, please consider becoming one today! We also ask you to please give toward our church plant in the USA, as this will be the main method of making all of Hasten’s projects in Nepal and around the world sustainable for the long term.
Our Current 2019 Ministry Budget – $135,000
2019 – 2020 Project Expenses (not included in the budget above)
– $10,000 – To Start our first host home in Nepal.
– $100,000 – To Buy Land for Nepal Mission Base
– $120,000 – To Launch Hasten Church USA
– $10,000 – 2019 Winter Outreach
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Click Here to Donate!” style=”flat” color=”success” size=”lg” align=”center” button_block=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.hasten.tv/hastennations-com%2Fgive%2F|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]